Saturday, September 17, 2011

Anyone Can Bake This Muffin!

You have got to try this muffin. Anyone can make it - and I mean anyone.

This is seriously the easiest, best tasting, healthiest muffin I've ever baked.

And I bake a lot.

Today we're off to The Whoopie Pie Festival in PA, and I wanted to get something healthy into the kids before we left.

Cereal - B-O-R-I-N-G!

Magic muffins to the rescue. Today I made them with 1/2 applesauce. I didn't have any applesauce, so I threw an apple, the milk, the 1/2 cup of oil (really, only a 1/2 cup of oil for a double batch!) and the milk into my VitaMix, & pulverized the lot. Then just added the dry ingredients, and added my new favorite thing, ICE CREAM CHIPS!  from Nuts On Line. And try the lemon chips too!

Seriously - did you know these existed? They're the chips that you would find in chocolate chip ice cream. And Nuts On Line ships same day - order them today, and if you live anywhere near NJ, you'll have them tomorrow! Can baking get any better then this?

So - to recap - in 10 minutes I just made a double batch of wholewheat (TJ's white whole wheat flour), low fat, low sugar absolutely yummy easiest muffins ever!

I don't think it gets better then this...........

Oh - you don't have the recipe memorized from my previous post?
No problem - here it is.......BEST MUFFIN EVER!!!!!!

be organized.....evelyn

PS - missed any posts this week? Here's the recap.......

No comments:

Post a Comment